Professionally installed timber fencing is always popular with homeowners because of its rustic appearance and durability. We offer a variety of different styles of wooden fence, including:
- Panel fencing (with decorative panels or trellis if required)
- Post and rail (similar to those seen on farmland)
- Pale/picket fencing (for maximum light)
- Hit and miss (where pales are constructed to maximise wind resistance)
- Concrete post with timber cladding of your choice
All of our posts, whether wooden or concrete, will be concreted into the ground unless it makes more sense to fix it to an existing structure. All of our timber is also Tanalised to protect it from the elements. For your convenience, we can remove and dispose of any old fencing before installing your new fence.
We can inspect a single tree or multiple trees on any size of site. This can be carried out from ground level or by a climbing inspection.